Our graduate internship program is a paid internship program designed to provide recent graduates with useful hands-on exposure to the business world by providing solid on-the-job training and mentorship to Interns (Products-Specific training will be provided to the successful candidate on hire). Every opportunity at DCL Laboratory Products Ltd is unique and highly competitive, available for the best candidate who wishes to commence their firsthand career with us.
- Assist in developing and executing sales strategies to optimize sales, growth, market penetration, and profitability of medical devices.
- Support in projects that involve expanding the medical device development business, including but not limited to concept development, technology feasibility, full product development and focused problem-solving.
- Collaborate with the team lead in generating sales leads in specific target markets. Attend conferences and trade shows that focus on these markets.
- Assist in maintaining and building effective relationships with key and target accounts, healthcare industry leaders and industry associations.
- Qualify viable leads and communicate them to appropriate team members for further evaluation and support. Work with the country sales manager to craft winning strategies.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal operations (technical) and management personnel.
- Identify and work with the Sales and Technical team to champion appropriate internal investments to solve unmet market or client needs and grow business, especially in target markets.
- An HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Life or Basic Sciences (Medical Laboratory Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Medical Microbiology, Biomedical Engineering) or any other relevant discipline.
- Prior health or clinical care sales experience is a plus.
- Native-French competency level in spoken and written French is a plus
- Must have a passion for and the ability to seek new sales opportunities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- The prospective candidate must possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as a competitive desire to be the best.
- Must be flexible with a willingness to travel outside Accra (travel allowance will be provided).
- Must be prepared to undertake other duties and projects as assigned.