The DCL graduate internship program is a paid internship program designed to provide recent graduates with useful hands-on exposure to the business world by providing solid on-the-job training and mentorship to Interns. Every opportunity at DCL Laboratory Products Ltd is unique and highly competitive, available for the best candidate who wishes to commence their firsthand career with us.
- Support in setting up and installing new hardware and software systems.
- Assist in diagnosing and troubleshooting computer or network issues.
- Support with maintaining hardware and software by conducting regular maintenance and updates.
- Identifying and resolving network, connectivity, and server issues.
- Upgrading firmware, software, and outdated hardware systems.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining security systems and installing updates.
- Providing technical support to users and resolving technical errors.
- Performing regular tests, upgrades, and backups.
- Assist in preparing technical documents, such as error and maintenance reports.
- Creating user documents and providing training on new computer systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience as a computer technician or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in computer operating systems, such as MS Windows, MAC OS, and Linux.
- Exceptional working knowledge of computer systems, including networks, servers, and system maintenance.
- Good understanding of computer equipment, including laptops, servers, printers, and routers.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to stay up to date with the latest advancements in hardware and software.