Service excellence is at the heart of our processes, and providing the ultimate customer experience will be the main goal of the Client Service Associate. Hence the Client Service Associate is strategically placed to form an integral part of our company’s operations.
This position is essential to cultivating organic growth and promoting goodwill amongst our clients, which should ultimately lead to an exceptional customer experience.
- To build and nurture strong personal relationships with clients.
- Should have a good understanding of customer care and is capable of acquiring feedback from the customers, with an ability to carefully manage the relationship between the organization and her clients.
- Liaise between clients and the finance team to improve revenue collection and debt recovery activities.
- Liaise with the different departmental heads to provide the appropriate counselling and guidance as they process customers’ needs more efficiently.
- Address disciplinary and/or non-compliance or performance concerns according to approved company policies with regard to customer service processes and procedures.
- Ability to track and make reports with statistical data (e.g. periodic research on customer satisfaction), manage and update client files with complete information electronically and in hardcopy format.
- Must be available and reachable at all times to receive calls from clients, be it to answer client queries, assist clients in resolving an issue, make purchases or payments, etc.
- Must have the ability to develop more business opportunities by exploring clients’ needs and providing tailor-made solutions to their problems.
- Be committed to gaining the necessary knowledge and understanding of the company’s products and service offerings.
- Perform other administrative duties as and when required.
- And to perform other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- An HND or Bachelor’s degree in Communication studies, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent.
- A good sense of judgement is required, especially with respect to customers’ concerns.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate company terms and conditions in a manner that gives the client confidence in the firm’s product and service offerings.
- Must be computer literate with an ability to use Word, Excel and CRM/ERP software effectively.
- Effective communication skills with a good command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Excellent customer service skills are necessary, along with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with external customers.
- Ability to adapt to change and implement change initiatives.
- Must be eloquent and exude confidence.